Recently I messed up a lot with my digestive system eating one junk food after another. That’s over know. I figured out there are other ways as I accepted the whole idea of preparing a lunchbox that I'd ignored before. So, today I give you a recipe I tried out during my first attempt. It tastes quite good and the preparation doesn’t take a lot.
Ingredients
Couscous
1/5 onion
1/5 pepper
1 courgette
1 tablespoon oil
Salt
Curry
Preparation
We all know
how to prepare kuskus; however, to be clear, pour one sachet of couscous to a bowl (or whatever you like) and then pour it with boiling hot water. Cover it and give it
about 5 minutes.
Chop all the
vegetables into small squares and put them on the plate with a small amount
of heated oil (I used a regular one). You can make the vegetables al
dente or steam them. Add some salt and curry.
When couscous and vegetables are ready, mix them up.
Bonapetit!
No comments:
Post a Comment