06/05/2018

23. ArtSpear Entertainment (TOON SANDWICH)

Handbooks are one of the most credible sources one can stick to learning a foreign language. However, the truth is that quite often it's not enough. My personal solution is... the English portion of the Internet.

Yeah, I'm going to write about YouTube again. This time I'd like to present the ArtSpear Entertainment channel which brings the geek heaven to another level. Well, first of all these guys make fantastic animations based on movie trailers. They reintroduce the sequence seen in a trailer but make the takes longer and modify a little bit the lines providing us with hilarious results. That's the basic content. If you follow the biggest movie franchises, there is also something special for you. If you are a geek, you'll be blown away for sure.

First of all...



And now the special thing I've been leading to...


Just for the record, I wouldn't call it a PG-18 content, it's not for children anyway.

Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment