If you like watching Internet movie reviews to compare your opinion with someone's else or to make sure if a movie is worth your attention (and money) or not, you have probably figured out there are several YouTube chnnels that provide the content compatible with your needs. Have you ever tried to watch such channels in English?
I personally like to use them to practice listening. Today a lot of YouTube videos have subtitles which help to get through difficult parts. I'd totally recommend you to try it out. It's a good way to work on your vocabulary.
After each review itself it's good to read some YouTube comments. Yeah, it's better to be careful since there are a lot of mistakes. However, even if it's hard to find a greater cummulation of grammar misuses than comment section you can make long vocabulary lists based on it. What's more, you can learn different English registers. As far as I'm concerned, YouTube users make my studying much easier. There is a room for good laughs, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment