07/03/2018

13. Still on track


Yeah, I’m still there, calculating my chances of surviving the next semester of master degree at my university. The previous one is over and luckily I’m still a college student. There were some classes (well, one to be precise) that made me question my potential and fear the upcoming exams to the point I was dreaming about failing them. However, as you can see I’m still here. It means I did well after all. Now I’m planning what to do next in my life and how to carry on with this blog. Couple of months ago I restarted it with some ideas and then I used some of them, the rest blurring out in the process. Where are these crazy ideas of mine right now? To be clear, I’m still on track, just a little less motivated than usual. :) I’ll try to do my best anyway and present here some facts and things I personally find interesting. Fingers crossed so that it could work out well. For know, I wish you a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment