Chelsea Wolfe was for me kind of unique discovery. She's young american singer, instrumentalist and songwriter who represents a very (in my personal opinion) interesting genre called drone-metal-art-folk. When I found her it was for me something completely new and in some way it was also even strange. Now it is not. I've found in her music part of myself. However, it's quite hard to explain this kind of music in words and the only way to undestand it is to try by listening.
13/01/2015
8. Chelsea Wolfe
It was probably at the end of August, when I was preparing myself for my 20th birthday party. As far as I remember, I was looking for some music tracks on YouTube that I could play at the background while spending time with closest friends (considering my musical taste, it was necessary). Thanks to it I found her - Chelsea Wolfe. Even if it probably isn't a good choice for birthday parties, I wasn't dissappointed and I am not nowadays.
Chelsea Wolfe was for me kind of unique discovery. She's young american singer, instrumentalist and songwriter who represents a very (in my personal opinion) interesting genre called drone-metal-art-folk. When I found her it was for me something completely new and in some way it was also even strange. Now it is not. I've found in her music part of myself. However, it's quite hard to explain this kind of music in words and the only way to undestand it is to try by listening.
Chelsea Wolfe was for me kind of unique discovery. She's young american singer, instrumentalist and songwriter who represents a very (in my personal opinion) interesting genre called drone-metal-art-folk. When I found her it was for me something completely new and in some way it was also even strange. Now it is not. I've found in her music part of myself. However, it's quite hard to explain this kind of music in words and the only way to undestand it is to try by listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment