28/02/2015

9. My top 5 Anime&Manga images browsers

     As an Anime lover I am obviously obsessed with collecting Anime&Manga images/drawings (non mentioning songs, soundtracks, AMVs, FanFictions...) ect. which are part of a huge and creative fandom uniting young people from all over the world. It must be said that after these 10 jears of intensive (sometimes more, sometimes less) fandoming I've became quite a good searcher. I have some propositions for those who haven't found their reliable site yet. Let's start.


5. Google
There is no need to introduce it to anyone and I think it's not surprising to use Google as a basic tool while searching for anime pics. Now it's possible to find there almost everything. However, for me there is this "almost" and that's why I place it here.

4. DeviantArt
... in other words ideal place for those who next to Anime&Manga style appreciate traditional art. It means that we can find there digital art works (drew with the aid of graphical tablet) as well as traditional ones (watercolor or pastel paintings, pencil, ballpoint or coal scetches, crayons or markers drawings ect.). There are also photo galleries which present lots of amazing cosplays.

3. Pinterest
Why place number three for Pinterest? Because this is almost such a huge source of pics like google but these here are much better in respect of quality. This is quite a good replacement for number 2 and 1. It coudn't be better for one reason - some pics are too small. 

2. Zerochan
Great quality and a lot of original images. This site is dominated by digital art and there is no place for beginners. Thanks to it using Zerochan is never disappointing for good pics searchers. 

1. PIXIV
Voila, finally my personal winner. Quality as great as presented on Zerochan. However, there is no other site as original as Pixiv. This one is of japanese origin and a lot of its users share some of their artworks on Zerochan as well. Honestly, this is thanks to Zerochan that I'm aware of Pixiv. But there is more to explore on Pixiv anyway.

     I don't know why I'm so keen on this activity. Maybe this is some sort of inspiration? Anyway, I presented you my top 5 Anime&Manga browsers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment