08/11/2014

5. Summertime sadness

     I was thinking for so long what shoud I post on this blog after holidays. "Holidays post"? "Places that I wanted to visit during holidays", "... that I actually have been to"? Well, honestly one of those lists woud be pretty short. Why? Because even if I (always) have great plans before summer, then I don't want to go anywhere. Laziness isn't the problem, I think it's rather my comfort zone or something. Anyway, stying at home/in my hometown is what I find as the most comfortable way to spend my holidays. And this is the reason why I regret or why I don't want to speak/write about holidays later...
     So, let's leave this topic. Third semester of studies has begun, it's time for more enthusiastic posts.
     What I wanted to write is nothing special. I've just thought about this blog because I've gained some free time (finally). I would have greater pangs of conscience if I would neglect "World's Biggest Refuse Heap" even more. This post is the proof that I'm still alive and some kind of annoucement which deals with blogging. Firstly, I've thought about some visual changes of the blog. Secondly, I'll (I hope so) try to find more time for blogging. There are some topics that I still haven't written about, but I've planed to and new ones - interesting stuff that I discovered during holidays in spite of spending it in my hometown.
     For this moment, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment