17/03/2014

1. Music

     Music is a remedy. It is something that says more than million words, something encouraging to live and helping to deal with problems. It is said that one's musical tastes are shaped by his or her personality, life experiences and ideological point of view. This might explain why so many people ask about your fvourite type of music and what is more, why so many reggae music fans are cheerful, peacful people or hard rock/metal music fans - independent and rebellious. :)
     My musical taste is focused on metal and gothic, but I also listen to movie/game soundtracks (I simply love it). Ethereal, ambient, world music and classical music as well. My favourites music bands are Lacuna Coil, Behemoth, Dead Can Dance and Septic Flesh. In spite of stereotypes, I am not a satanist, I don't eat cats and I don't burn them alive. I simply prefer music by talented musicans and lyrics which have a deeper meaning. At the same time, for many reasons, I truly don't like pop culture.
     Anyway, no matter what kind of music he or she like listening to. It's better to try get to know him/her by conversation and not to judge people by their musical tastes.

Some of my faves:
Lacuna Coil - The Ghost Woman and the Hunter
Dead Can Dance - Persephone (The Gatering of Flowers)

No comments:

Post a Comment