17/03/2014

0. World's Biggest Refuse Heap

     ... in other words, my new blog created without any special idea. Anyway, firstly I should introduce myself. My name is Anna, I'm almost 20. Blogging is my passion and my journey with blogs started when I was a child. My first blog was about Manga&Anime. It contained lots of pictures and many childish stories, but it was something very special for me. It made me think I should improve writing skills and thanks to it I'm a "writer" until now. Or rather, I try to be. :)
     Next to blogging and writting stories, I'm keen on reading books. When I was younger I came to a conclusion that reading is the best way to become a good writer. And for me the best teacher is Andrzej Sapkowski. He's not "a" polish writer, he's not even "the" writer. He's a genius.
     I'm not a musician, but one of the most important things in my life is music. I listen to it everywhere and everyday. I never part with my MP4. It makes me stronger, it gives me hope and it's one of some reasons to live in this cruel world. What is more, it helps my while writing.
     At this moment, that's all from me and about me. Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment